rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game is not enough...

Game is not enough...

Quote: (03-17-2013 01:42 PM)Moma Wrote:  

The person has to want change. It's about like trying to get a junkie off of drugs, if they don't want it themselves, they will run right back to the syringe or the pipe the moment you stop holding their hand.

Probably the most important factor about game. You have to want it, and it's the same with going out and approaching. I've had days where I've gone out to pick up girls, got out there and not done anything. I've really, really wanted it recently and have been approaching all the time so it's become almost second nature when I see a girl I really want that something inside automatically pushes me to them.

Going back to Nomad's post, what "Fred" will find if he starts delving into the manosphere and how to pick up women is that his inner game will improve without realising it. Before I started, I was depressed and self conscious all the time. I still have the same issues about my appearance but game has taught me not to give a fuck about my insecurities with myself and to blitz on anyway. Seeing how looks don't affect a girl's opinion of you as much as you think it would has really aided me in this.

I would say though, if he's shown an interest and he's your mate, don't force everything onto him. Help him focus on the areas he thinks he needs to develop first before he's comfortable doing what he's afraid of now. I was very much the same when I first learned of game, I was bone thin and didn't want to approach girls. As I was going to the gym and bulking up I found my desire for it was increasing. Test the waters with him every now and then by trying to push him into something, but help him see a change in himself first and he will respond better.

That's what I think, anyway.

Messages In This Thread