rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game is not enough...

Game is not enough...

Quote: (03-17-2013 01:42 PM)Moma Wrote:  

The person has to want change. It's about like trying to get a junkie off of drugs, if they don't want it themselves, they will run right back to the syringe or the pipe the moment you stop holding their hand.

It took me a certain point back in the day to get into the swing of things. I never rolled with a big crew so I never had cats to fall back on when chopping lizards.
It was me absorbing all the brunt of self doubt. I also was never a drinker so all my stuff was raw and sober.

I came to a point however when I thought there is nothing worse that could happen.
I was actually working in a supermarket at the time and manning the registers.
A pretty moreno came in, very prissy looking and was doing her shopping. I said to myself, fuk it, I'm going to put my bid in.
I rang up her shyt and she gave me the cash.
I said "Also, in addition, I will need your number as well"
She said "No, thanks" and walked out.
I laughed internally because the pressure was much greater than the actuality and I realised that I was paralysing myself on needless fear.
99 percent of the time, either she says "Yes" or she says "No".

That's it. It's exactly like sales. You can have all the techniques in the world but if you don't go out and start marketing your product, you will DEFINITELY have Nos.
Only you can determine the yes's.

It's really that simple.

I know guys that will leap into fights with dangerous men but freeze up like snowmen when it comes to talking to a 110 pound lizard.

Go figure.

i would introduce him to forums like this and naughtynomad. they have really changed the way i view the art of picking up women.

Messages In This Thread