rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game is not enough...

Game is not enough...

I have a friend that I have been trying to help with women for awhile now. Last night I took him to downtown Brickell Irish Club for the crazy St. Patrick day. As we were waiting in the line to get in, these two girls walked up behind us: an American blonde (7) and a Latin woman (3). I immediately noticed the blonde checking out my friend and sure enough she started talking to him right away. At some point, he stopped talking and I told him, she didn't talk to you by mistake - keep talking. I pushed him back into the set. I started talking to her short, ugly Latin friend. At the door, the doorman asked the Latin woman how many was in the group: she said, two - bitch! The American woman immediately corrected her and told him four. We went in and they went to the bathroom. I told him, it doesn't get easier than this. When was the last time you saw a girl started talking to me? When they came back they stopped a short distance from us. I told him to go and start talking to the blonde again but he just couldn't do it. As I sat there thinking about this I finally realized something. No amount of Game could help Fred. Before Fred could pick up any women he had to pick himself up first. Fred was a damaged/broken man and before he could apply any Game he was taught he had to fix himself up first.

I have a feeling that there are lot of damaged/broken men out there like Fred. They have been beaten down by the society over the years to the point they have lost almost all of their self-confidence and self-esteem. Sure, he puts on a good show. He's not fat but could lose some weight. He dresses decently, while older, still look decent. But inside he's a wreck. Trying to teach Game to these guys is like trying to teach basketball to a guy that can't even run up and down the court without grasping for air. The foundation of all Game is the person. If the person doesn't feel good about themselves for whatever reason - no amount of Game will help.

Messages In This Thread