rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are women naturally tidy/ clean?

Are women naturally tidy/ clean?

Growing up in a traditional family, I always took my mother's and grandmother's position that men are untidy and dirty and that women like to clean, wash, keep things in order, as gospel. I tend to be slightly messy myself.
Having dated and been to a few dozen houses of western females I am still astonished how messy, outright dirty ( bathroom!) and cluttered a lot of their residences are. On average I would say that my male friends keep their places in much better shape. Caveat: Visitors or holidays. Most girls will try to create a clean surface impression when expecting strangers or hosting parties.
Have any of you observed similar patterns? I wonder if there is a biological basis ( men like to be more rational and systematic), if it is due to women hoarding more items that clog up a place or if it is social conditioning ( princess is not used to taking care of her own mess).

Messages In This Thread