rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Planned Europe trip in June

Planned Europe trip in June

Quote: (04-03-2013 05:08 PM)gadabout Wrote:  

You gotta remember alot of guys may have jobs on the side so 2 or 3 weeks is just a base to work an play. If you are just wondering the streets and hitting the clubs then 1 week will feel like a lifetime especially in a city you aren't feeling. Just go with the flow and try not to book too far ahead.

All the places I've booked so far are free to cancel. I'll see if I can get something in Wroclaw. The only reason I chose to stay in Katowice for that long is because there is nightclub right outside the house, but if it's really as bad as most people say then I will do just one week there.
As for Eastern Europe, is there a lot to see in Riga? I've met quite a few Latvian women here in London, and they are really beautiful, I don't care if they're difficult. I've met a few Estonian women, and they're nothing special. However, Lithuanian women are very friendly, and some of them are hot.

Messages In This Thread