rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Dating

Online Dating

Quote: (06-07-2010 05:30 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (06-07-2010 04:50 AM)AlphaQup2nite Wrote:  

I dont hate on the online game persay. I just dont like it. Why bother? I on average meet many more quality girls irl then online anyway. Why should i go out of my way to make time for it. The pick up for me is something that happens when im doing whats natural. I will very rarely go out and look for a hook up. Why do things online. Online is still the place for the socially awkward imo, the people who cant make it out in the real world.

The online thing just isn't for you then. To each his own.

One other reason I can think of for going online is if I'm trying to target a very specific type of girl I rarely encounter IRL. Like say I want an Asian girl who does capoeira, a black girl that loves anime or some other unusual type of girl, I can do a keyword search and find girls who mentioned those things.
This is a good point and a major draw to Online game, Major U.S. cities are actually very segregated despite their diversity. There's no such thing as a melting pot, Everybody sticks to their own. Online dating sites give you access to girls that because of circumstances or the social circle you belong to you would not have been able to approach let alone bang them. For example, Asian guys who are into Black chicks or Black dudes who are into Koreans, White guys who are into Arab chicks. Whenever I see an exotic(other than black/white or White/Asian) interracial couple 99% of the time they met online. Case in point, right now I am on Jdate a Jewish dating website working on getting my Hasidic Jew flag. That's right, my Game has no boundaries.

Online dating isn't for everyone. However, I believe every mack out there has to be proficient in all different types of Gaming whether is day Game, bar Game, online Gaming or Telepathy. Personally I feel NLP and hypothesis are crock of shits but I am currently reading a tutorial about NPL in case I am wrong. I don't want to miss out on quality poon just because I am being closed minded and not willing to try new things.

Messages In This Thread