rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to deal with clingy chicks?

How to deal with clingy chicks?

Quote: (03-14-2013 11:26 AM)FunctionalPsycho Wrote:  

All right I'll bite the bullet. [Image: confused.gif] BTW the stuff I mentioned (suicide attempts etc) really happens here. Just don't want to be responsible for some stupid girl doing that.
So anyone knows how can I get out of a relationship without mentioning the obvious "I just wanted to have sex with you" or "sorry I'm a free bird and cannot be tied down"?

Just say it lad, it's not hard. The worst case scenario is that you'll mess up with that girl and she won't want to fuck you, and you won't see her again. The more times you say it, the more comfortable you'll be and you'll figure it out for yourself what to say and what not to say to the next one.

If you're sending out messages straight away that you've fucked multiple girls then she'll get the picture that you're a player and not her husband-to-be. "I went on a date the other week and the girl was x, y, and z. She was fun and we had a good time that night, but she wasn't for me". Something as simple as that.

Messages In This Thread