rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to deal with clingy chicks?

How to deal with clingy chicks?

Whenever someone talks about hooking up with a virgin, the general recommendation is to leave her alone as she would tend to get clingy. But what do you do when majority of girls in your country are like little girls who believe in the prince charming, first and only love, lived happily after forever and ever etc. crap (I'm from India)??
That means once you fuck them, they would believe you to be their soul mate, and would want to live with you forever. In case you just leave them they would threat you with false rape accusation, try to commit suicide and whatnot. They have no concept of casual relationships.
I have been hesitating in fully closing girls because I don't want to get deep in all this shit and get stuck with just one girl. Does anyone has any ideas on how to handle their expectations so that you can easily leave them if you want?? Please share your experience.

Messages In This Thread