rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your opinion on video games?

Your opinion on video games?

Most of us have been exposed to video games throughout the years. I myself, was exposed to it around my late childhood, and it was the best escape for me or many years. Unfortunately in high school I was scared to be social, and missed on a lot of chances, so I just turned to video games. Although it wasn't as extreme as it may seem, I still played high school sports and was rather active.

Now in university, my social side has expanded in a hundred ways. I go out much more often now. And video games is something I play to get some alone time. I am now in touch with both my extrovert and introvert side, not just one.

Video games are something I play for an hour every few days, or a bit longer on a weekend afternoon.

Video games seem to have this negative stigma, associated with extreme unsocialness, but that is only the extreme side of it. For me, it could have gotten that way, but I chose not to, there were other desires I had to act on; women.

What about you guys?

Messages In This Thread