rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

For those who lift, what is your current and goal weights?

For those who lift, what is your current and goal weights?

Quote:Quote:

Op do you have hardly any muscle? because 150lbs for someone 5'7'' is a pretty lean weight and if your at 18% bf you would have to have a small amount of muscle to be at that weight

I think it's really subjective. If I were to post a picture and go for feedback on the bodybuilding forums, everyone would say I am too skinny and to bulk up. However, my friends that don't lift/do so casually, and girls sometimes refer to me as having a good build and athletic frame.

Personally, I know I'm quite lean, and don't have that much lean muscle mass. But I am at a great starting point. My arms are skinny but still have a decent build. My back, chest, and lower body muscle groups are decently shaped. With ~15 body fat and a bit more 'tone' than I have now, I would probably be classified by many people as having an athletic, multisport frame over 'jacked' frame.

It might have something to do with my age group, though, not sure. All the feedback I mentioned I hear from people that are very close to my age (19).

Messages In This Thread