rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Portuguese dating and clubbing culture

Portuguese dating and clubbing culture

Hm, I sense butthurt in here ahem.

You forget the simple fact that we moved the seat to Brazil because the French invaded Portugal and the Royal Family fled until the invasions were defeated ;D

And we fucked women everywhere we went! Also, imagine how "HOT" the indigenous and africans were at the time. You may dislike portuguese women but they are far from being THAT horrible, and I'm not even a fan of them myself.

Quote: (03-19-2013 05:37 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

Portuguese women are god awful.

So bad in fact that once Portuguese men discovered the New World, they fucked so many hot Indigenous and African women to almost create a new race in Brazil.....

even going so far as to move the seat of the Kingdom to Brazil.

If you want to see a hot woman speaking Portuguese you have to go to Brazil, Angola, Mozambique, and .... Portugal itself dead last - if at all.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Messages In This Thread