rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Portuguese dating and clubbing culture

Portuguese dating and clubbing culture

Quote: (03-19-2013 05:12 PM)Wreckingball Wrote:  

once again, I repeat myself. I'm so glad 99% of my portuguese friends don't understand my love for polish chicks.

I don't have patience for portuguese girls. wasting time on going to stupid "cafézinhos" over and over. female friends actually cockblocking you, ruining you slim chances... And extreme white knighting from the dudes. Not to mention that most of them have lower IQs than a brick, spending their time watching big brother spin offs.
I am the typical case that in Portugal I can't kiss a girl to save my life, but when I'm abroad I do very well

Yep, imo the white knighting and the whole culture of the portuguese "princesses" woman is the worst. Any average girl on social media will get around 50 likes with idiots writing amazingly long paragraphs about how beautiful she is.

I was the happiest person when I saw Portuguese girls on their Erasmus year in Poland. They'd not get a single bit of attention and would be the most desperate women in the clubs.. The sweet taste of revenge.

Messages In This Thread