rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Portuguese dating and clubbing culture

Portuguese dating and clubbing culture

Gents,

Since two threads on Portugal have been active recently, I figured some of you may enjoy the following question an Estonian dude posted on the Portugal group on CS:

Quote:Quote:

Hey folks,

I am staying in Algarve atm. I went out to places like pray de rocha. People walk in, stand, look at girls and guys, hardly anyone approaching anyone, 1 to 2 people dance LOL On saturday I walked for hours in Portimao visited many places its like desert kinda [Image: biggrin.gif]

My question is in which region, town people do go clubbing and Portuguese girls actually act like girls [Image: biggrin.gif]

I met many Portuguese people and I had a chat with them. Most say crisis. Yet it cost 2 euro to buy wine and go to marina with people. Weather is lovely so is the Algarve cities. Its seems maybe 5% of Portuguese girls like guys rest I dont know [Image: biggrin.gif] I saw 3 cool Portuguese girls and many more and not a single man approached them lol So I talked to them and 1 girl (age around 20) said she dont even like hip pop she likes fado. Probably lying to poke fun at me lol Either way what they are doing outside night club then. I tried to google some realistic guide to Portuguese dating culture and so far found none. I managed to learn some Portuguese language which I think is good. I talked to some local guys they told me girls simply ignore them for most time. Whats your take on it?

P.S I met some feminine romantic Portuguese girls and guys who refused to follow the trend. Salute to them [Image: biggrin.gif]

This guys is asking for a "[Don't] Bang Portugal"! I hope he finds RVF. If you're on CS, try to read the whole thread, because it truly is hilarious.

PS: this guy's spelling and abusive use of "lol" reminds me of the great GBFM. Lllozlolzololzolzolzzzz!!

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Messages In This Thread