rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Resources For Finding Apartments, Work, Study, Airline Tickets, ETC., Abroad

Online Resources For Finding Apartments, Work, Study, Airline Tickets, ETC., Abroad

I was helping out someone with advice about finding a job in China and found this thread. What an amazing resource for people coming over to China and East Asia.

*BUMP*

Especially check out:

•http://www.echinacities.com (Chinese job board with lots of other stuff. Definetely NOT ONLY ESL)

I found some jobs on that website that look legit. Good money, reasonable hours, good locations. Might be smoke and BS but worth finding out.

For others not looking for cash I saw many university jobs in places like Wuhan, Wuxi and other large cities. Those kind of jobs are 7k-10k a month for a few days a week of work, done before 4pm or 6pm. 7 week holidays in the winter and summer paid. Free housing.

Jdreise did a great job with this.

Messages In This Thread