rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taking It To The Next Level?

Taking It To The Next Level?

Quote: (03-12-2013 05:47 PM)alphanov Wrote:  

Quote: (03-12-2013 05:17 PM)RCron Wrote:  

Well apparently I live in a Hollywood movie because I have been able to get women to meet me for one on one dates while meeting them during the daytime.
I suppose this might be feasible if you manage to create enough attraction during your encounter. Just a casual friendly talk never got me anywhere, and believe me, I'm working my ass off right here.

Quote: (03-12-2013 05:17 PM)RCron Wrote:  

Just a side note, it seems to be a recurring theme in all of your posts and responses about how women always flake 99.99% of the time and how none of these techniques work. Almost makes me suspect a [Image: troll.gif]
It's hard to do statistics with no data points, so I just assume the rate is somewhat lower than 100%, but pretty damn close to that. I've done 300+ approaches in the past few months with no bang in sight. I'm totally losing my motivation, and calling me a troll doesn't help my spirits, dude...
Look, I don't discount the fact that you're putting in the effort and doing your best AND its really easy to get frustrated in this game. But seriously, having a negative attitude will kill any chance you do have. Take advantage of the wealth of info on this forum and if something isn't working change it up. For instance, if daygame is failing you try online. I guarantee if you keep a positive attitude everyone here will help you as much as possible.

Messages In This Thread