rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What advice do you have for guys with analytical personality?

What advice do you have for guys with analytical personality?

This is one i've got quite a lot of expertise in because I was literally in your shoes seven years ago. If i really think about the steps there are a few basic steps to disengaging your logical brain from your reptilian brain and becoming better at simple conversing with women.

1. Stop Thinking About What to Say. This is a tough first step but is the basis of the future. Comment on the FIRST thing that comes to your mind like a child. Example: at the gym today "Pretty impressive you got your polkadot socks to match your entire gym outfit". Immediate positive response because I simply reacted immediately when crossing paths. I saw her check me out so it was a no brainer to immediate open with anything even if it was stupid. Girls don't care and she was likely more concerned I "caught her" looking.

2. Talk to everyone.
This is a huge second step, open everyone around you in "fun chit chat" if its a girl then "flirty chit chat". Even if there is a 0% probability as an analytical person would measure in the interaction, who gives a shit just start chatting.
3. Temporarily rely on drinks. When you drink your blood flows to your brain heavily and this usually causes your logical side to become impaired. This is exactly why people can "black out" and not remember anything but be completely functional throughout the night (well intoxicated but still breathing you get the idea). After you have a few drinks tape yourself drunk, your body language will change 100x and this is why most people "do better" when they are drunk, it is simply because they have now shut down their analytical minds.
4. Ween off the drinks Now that you have a basis for how you "seem" when you're drunk, simply imitate this. I do a series of stretches, lifts and bump certain music to get into the right zone before going out to game. Eventually it slowly becomes more and more of your personality.
5. Stop running numbers. Most analytical people try to do tons of "math" example, if i make x it results in y, if xyz happens it will have this ## impact on me etc. The problem is running numbers engages your mind. (fun fact if you want to prevent blacking out have a friend ask you random math problems, you'll "brown out" back in.
6. Read a 3-5 comedy books. One of the most important things for someone with a very analytical mindset to do is to work on his "random observations" and "unrelated topics". Basically you need to be able to spit out stuff that makes no sense to girls just to make them laugh. One of the major overlaps between good true players is they have a TON of random catch phrases and sayings that seem to stick in your mind. This is exactly what you want, because if you come up with a cool saying and or fun interesting observation that's funny and catchy, they'll tell their friends and think about it themselves too.

The above steps is what i did to improve, i wish i knew to do this earlier but it was done over the course of a year or two. Should have been done in a few months.

Good luck and if you have questions feel free to PM.

Messages In This Thread