rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I move to Chicago or NYC this summer? 26 y/o, from UK

Should I move to Chicago or NYC this summer? 26 y/o, from UK

Quote: (03-11-2013 04:41 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

I asked if it will give him better money/opportunities in NYC vs Chicago.

He said no.

Therefore, the only change is cost of living. So living in NYC is more expensive.

Loads of cash is of course relative, so I'll say saving 60-70% of what you're taking in is stacking loads of cash (assuming you are happy with your current social + sex life).

Your entire 20's and low 30's should be majority cash chasing, not necessarily cash hoarding but that's easier in low cost of living areas.

Guys jet out on these adventures, then come back and make a paltry $80K a year in a major city, missing the major growth years of their careers. Good luck becoming a international player and having F you money on $20K savings a year. No chance. You can easily double up your income from 26 to 30, assuming you remake yourself constantly and take advantage of looking older.

Damn man, the guy works for himself and travels around the world and you want him to suffer like you so he can have fuck you money?

It sounds like he is already saying fuck you by working for himself and traveling.

Messages In This Thread