rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your Longest Dryspell Since Starting out in Game

Your Longest Dryspell Since Starting out in Game

My longest dry-spell, since getting into game ran from May 2013 - July 2014. I'd been using game for several years by that point and had gotten acceptable results, but in April I went back to school for one last 9 month stretch.

I picked up a regular right away in early May and basically just slept with her till I finished up school, as I was working 20 hours a week and exhausted from my classes and had no interest in gaming or any personal interests the involved leaving the house.

After that I was in my hometown for three months with no money, which sucked. Did not get laid. Did not get any action what-so-ever.

Upon moving back to Beijing in April 2014, I spent two and a half months hustling for start-up cash. Once I had some cash coming in, I started gaming again and within a week of getting rolling, had gotten laid.

It was a sucky period in a way, but I have no regrets, because it got me to where I am now, which is exactly where I wanted to be and I'm getting more pussy than ever now.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread