rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your Longest Dryspell Since Starting out in Game

Your Longest Dryspell Since Starting out in Game

Quote: (03-12-2013 02:26 PM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

Quote: (03-12-2013 12:44 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I doubt el mech would manage to bang a chic in under 24 hours in Saudi Arabia or rural India, for example.
Quote:Quote:

Three days max

Bullshit, that I'd like to see.

Buy me a ticket and come watch.

A small village where women can only go outside to do chores, and even then not unaccompanied by fathers and/or husbands...and you'd be getting SNLs in less than three days...

This exteme example aside, yes, if we all spent every waking hour approaching women and had no job or life outside chasing pussy, then indeed, there'd be no excuse for a dry spell spanning more than a few days. Show me someone on this forum who's like that, though.

This is the crux. Since I've been getting into game, I don't have the same time to make music.

I think that I used to believe that I'd get girls, money, and respect through music. That hasn't really happened and I'm not going to wait around.

Game has given me girls, but I think the combo could get me higher quality.

So, right now, I split my time between game and music.

That's my whole life. The only other things I do are hanging with my family and the essentials like eating.

Messages In This Thread