rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombian 7.5 in Australia, likely flake or needs comfort

Colombian 7.5 in Australia, likely flake or needs comfort

OK, A little background: I street gamed a short but really cute Colombian 7.5 during light rain in Sydney. First of all I approached, talked and bantered for a few minutes than she asked me if I wanted to get a drink (after about 5 minutes talking MAX) I thought about it for a minute and said I have to meet friends after but I have time for a drink.

She took us to the bar nearby and bought us both drinks and we sat down. Talking and banter, maybe 15 minutes, we sipped the drinks, this almost felt like a date in a quiet corner of the bar although I wasn't in a position to kino. Afterwards we walked out and I walked her to the train station while doing like kino and some teases. We exchanged phone numbers and I left.

The same night (11:30 pm sunday) I sent her a text message:

"Started pouring just after I left, still don't remember seeing this in the brochures. Have a good night little one [Image: tongue.gif] ~VA"

She responded at 1pm tuesday:

"Finally u r having the sunny days to enjoy the place, now you can see what is on the brochures [Image: tongue.gif] have a good day!"

OK, so it was a few days later, she didn't really seem too heavily invested, so I sent her another message at 9:30 pm on friday.

"Just dominated two 60 year old men at tennis, VA's self esteem = all time high. How's your night [Image: smile.gif]"

She responded 25 minutes later:

"Hahaha u r having a pretty boring life here ah?... I do know how it is!... great for u. My night is good, chill, couple of beers and maybe a movie... Let me know when we r having the second round of wine! [Image: smile.gif]"

Humm, sounded to me like she was sufficiently invested, must have been my mistake. I responded at midnight with:

"Hey, just got home, time to hit the shower [Image: smile.gif] There's this dive bar I've been meaning to check out. I'm free on saturday after 11 or on tuesday. Seeya"

After this nothing, and it's now sunday, 3 days later. Is this text messaging stuck in purgatory? Should I call her or just hit her again next week? [Image: confused.gif]

Messages In This Thread