rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice wanted on how to approach in 'female' shop sections

Advice wanted on how to approach in 'female' shop sections

If content is so important to you then you can say you're looking for something for your ex GF as good bye gift. Then change topic and focus on the girl you're talking to..

- hey look I'm looking for something for my exGF I want to buy something funny to piss her off a bit.. what you think about those?
- blablabla
- would you wear those? would I piss you off if I gave you those? [seize her up]
- yes/no/whatever
- really? oh your BF already bought you those, huh? [screeening for bf]
- yes/no
- [if yes] cool I like him already seems like you don't need another one haha / [if no] you're missing out girl let me take care of you properly [flirting starts]

Why not telling you're looking for something for yourself. Guarantee ice breaker [Image: amuse.gif]

But absolute best way to go about that is to go shopping with 2-3 girls and flirt with chicks inside as your girls try on outfits you. You can joke you're the bodyguard or something. Besides using girls to meet more girls is the ultimate pimpitry [Image: kissy.gif]

Messages In This Thread