rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice wanted on how to approach in 'female' shop sections

Advice wanted on how to approach in 'female' shop sections

I missed an approach because the chick was in the 'female' section of the store and I couldn't think of an opener.

Roosh in Day Bang recommends talking about your sister/female cousin/female work colleague/female whatever. My family is pretty male and I don't make friends with females so I doubt I could carry on such a conversation; my rambles need to have at least some element of truth to them or I stumble. So the 'I'm shopping for my sister' line is not going to work for me.

So what direction should one use to carry the conversation? I'm talking about approaching a chick who's standing in the tampon section/female hair accessories section/generic female stuff section.

I suppose I could wander the aisle with a confused look on my face and ask where to find something, that would at least partly explain why I'm in a weird section of the store in the first place ('I can't seem to find the shaving foam section...') Then I could segue into whether there are any similar stores to that specific one. That would require me pretending that the aisle doesn't exist, which would deprive me of props to talk about but I guess I should accept that as part of the challenge.

Any tips?

Messages In This Thread