rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rapper Drake Makes It Rain With Fifty Thousand $1 Bills

Rapper Drake Makes It Rain With Fifty Thousand

Bills

Quote: (03-11-2013 01:24 AM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

Drake has a witty flow. People just hate him cause they ain't him. And when you make 500,000 for one show, 50k really doesn't matter. Whether you write it off or not.

While I agree Hopkins is the man, no one outside of boxing really cares G.

And no one outside of fans of gay music cares about Drake Midnite.

What's your point?

Quote: (03-11-2013 01:25 AM)All or Nothing Wrote:  

Quote: (03-10-2013 11:54 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Or you can go the way of my man Bernard Hopkins.

Always tell the establishment to f*ck off. Never change. Never break yourself for anyone. Never sell out. Never do anything weesh. Be true to yourself. Be a MAN.

And have the whole world come around to you.

That is the way I prefer to do things.

The problem here G is that there are a lot of men out there who like winning over everything else. They will do whatever it takes to be number 1.

Honestly, I respect those kinds of men.

That's why I don't give a shit if Drake is "the softest rapper alive". The man has created a public persona that has generated millions of dollars, and created fame that has lasted several years. So far, the man has proven himself to be at the top of the heap.

The man is a winner, and that is all I care about.

So you would turn gay just to "win"?

You "respect" those kinds of men.

See, I am not with you on this.

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree.

I have had enough of this conversation. You kids depress me.

I am going to my boxing gym now and listen to DMX while I work out to cleanse my body of this conversation.

Messages In This Thread