rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

IRS/Authority Confiscation Thread

IRS/Authority Confiscation Thread

Your Russian friend is lucky to be alive. They don't fuck around over there. I'm also guessing he knew exactly what he was getting involved in, so much like joining the Mafia, you can't bitch when the consequences come.
As for anything I personally know about? A Pakistani tribal leader/businessman who moved to Vancouver when a coup happened. A Venezuelan friend whose family keeps their money in Panama and has significant property in Miami and France. In both cases, they have narrowly avoided losing a century or more of accumulated wealth.
And the IRS is very different, they actually follow laws most of the time. Any legal proceeding in Russia or Venezuela is a joke, and used only to put the thinnest of veneers on state sponsored theft. They don't even try to make it look completely legit, as that would blunt the raw demonstration of power.
[Image: tumblr_m2358aixbn1rp2zn0o1_r1_250.gif]

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Messages In This Thread