rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

IRS/Authority Confiscation Thread

IRS/Authority Confiscation Thread

I am seeing a bit of this with some Chinese friends that I went to school with.

The recent crack down on corruption looks good to international governments and businesses but I think the reality is a bit more shady. It seems to be a transfer of wealth from some early elites (late 90's) to current elites.

From experience these peoples fathers have been shoveling money out for a quite some time, and now the Chinese government has made a loud and clear statement that its time for the next people to make some bank.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out, and how fast and safely the wealth can be transferred to their children without any mess.

I dont have any particular stories on authority confiscation but I am sure that when someone is able to make millions there will be a good many hands out for their share. When greed becomes the norm, the other people in line will be sure to use whatever means necessary to get what they think they are entitled to.

Messages In This Thread