rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

IRS/Authority Confiscation Thread

IRS/Authority Confiscation Thread

Heres for detailing stories of confiscation. Ill start.

A family friend who lives in Moscow got an Russian warrant/interpol alert put out. He flew to London the day before (from advice from lawyers) and is now living there.

Was a oil upper-management executive in a big Russian oil company which started in the 90s. Today the oil company has >5 billion yearly income. He got out in the late 90s, but starting running an oil refinery, real estate and other interests.

Theory is that he pissed off the wrong people or refused to sell out his oil-shares to well-connected political group and basically they took it by intimidation/force.

I didn't get all the details, but i would say he lost 30-45 million euros in his Russian business/estates (which are under lien). Luckily, Russian elites know their situation is always tenuous at best and stash money abroad. He has houses in top-shelf EU cities and bank accounts abroad ie. a 5 million EU house in nice, a mansion in spain, big giant house in London. This situation is common among the Russian elites who distrust paper currency.... (The living joke is top-shelf london is arabs and russians).

Basically, hes sitting out in London, spending dough, living well off his left-over investments.

I foresee a continued flow of in uber-rich emigration from these resource-rich, but extremely corrupt countries. China, Russia and Brazil(speculating).

Whats your guys stories? Stories that you have heard?

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Messages In This Thread