rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bronies are Sexist

Bronies are Sexist

Broney-bashing bothers me a little. Not just this article, which is retarded for all the usual reasons, but the general attitude of "Bronies are losers who need to find a real hobby" in general. Part of the Manosphere, to me, is about rejecting other people's ideas of what you should be doing with your life and with your time.

I don't see anything different between "You're a loser for spending all your time watching a cartoon about horses" and "You're a loser for quitting a well-paying career as a microbiologist to go after women in eastern Europe."

Are they omegas, like you said? Sure, that's a simple, objective fact. You can look at the people in the documentary that the article refers to and you'll be able to tell instantly. But if they're fine with that, then I'm fine with it. As long as you obey the law, pay your taxes, and don't hassle me, I've got no problem with you no matter what your hobbies are.

Messages In This Thread