rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl not opening her mouth on kiss

Girl not opening her mouth on kiss

Quote: (03-07-2013 04:28 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (03-07-2013 11:34 AM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

Anybody else ever experience this? Last night I had a lazy first date with a girl (25 yrs old, grad student) and we just chilled at a small table in a wine bar drinking gin and vodka respectively. We had a good time - laughed, talked about our travels abroad, education, upbringing, politics, etc.

At the end I said "hey let me give you a ride to your car" knowing her car was like 20 steps away. She laughingly said "sure" and I drove her by her car. Leaned over for kiss and she was receptive, but wouldn't open her mouth. Just lip shit - and then I was kind of like "well obviously she's not feeling it" and pulled away, but then she initiated ANOTHER shitty kiss that went the same way. Just odd. I know my bresh was cool b/c I'm fastidious, and was drinking plain vodka with fresh mint AND popped a gum. Any ideas or anybody else experience this ever? I've probably made out with like 400 chicks and this was a first for me. Obviously I was trying to escalate with my hands and tongue both but didn't feel like going over the top for a fuckin kiss anyway - it's not like I had her on my bed and was going for the bang. Think I want to see her again, guess I'll just chalk it up to an idiosyncracy on her part for now...

I have had this before when I was younger.

She has never learned how to kiss.

She is super inexperienced. No one has ever shown her.

Either that or some strange phobia she has. But I have never experienced that.

Or she is just a straight up weirdo. Which is also a strong possibility in this day and age. But you would be better able to answer that one than us.

Yah I think it would be hilarious to slide a thumb up this girls ass if I get to fu I her one day. She'll either flip out or just think it's normal lol

Messages In This Thread