rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Seeking Arrangement game

Seeking Arrangement game

Quote: (03-07-2013 04:59 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (03-07-2013 04:48 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

That's the thing.

They're not hookers.

They are actively looking for a man to exchange cash for sex!

If that ain't a hooker I don't know what is..???

Thanks for snipping off the part where I said; "At least they rationalize that they are not."

Those that are asking for 5,10,20 grand/month are nothing more than hookers on retainer.

However, a large number of broads on SA are not looking for huge sums of money each month. They are open to whatever. Like I said in my first post it seems a lot of them just want a well off/provider boyfriend.

I look at these girls as no different than the broads guys are hosing down in poorer countries like the DR, Columbia, Ukraine, etc. A lot of those broads hook up with a gringo because of what he can offer her beyond just sex. Nice meals, drinks, fun times, etc that the average broke local guy cannot provide.

A lot of sugar babies are the same.

Of course the ones asking for thousands per month are the ones guys hear about. They are actually in the minority from my experience.

Messages In This Thread