rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Seeking Arrangement game

Seeking Arrangement game

I went there for looks & laughs - all it takes is a throwaway email address. Skimmed a couple and it looks like they've added functionality to verify using various social media profiles (FB, IG, etc).

Not sure how many women are doing this but this feature just being there makes the whole operation look and feel more like a legit dating site. It's fascinating to witness - the decline of online dating and the "respectability" of online prostitution sites. Socially, the script is being flipped like few could have imagined even ten years ago.

As one might expect, there's some serious confusion going on with some of these thots though - one one hand they accept the idea that they're being prostitutes (even if they don't say so), on the other hand they put things in there that read like they're looking for Mr. Right.

Many are just flat out bad at marketing. For example, there is one 21 year old in NYC who says:

Quote:Quote:

...not trying to sound like an asshole, but unfortunately money is my top priority now and it is hard to filter out who is legit and who is just trying to use me [Image: lol.gif]. So make me an offer I can't refuse. No Trump supporters, please.

She doesn't sound like an asshole, she sounds like a prostitute, and not a very smart one at that. Qualifying based on political opinion? Like their money would be any less green. No wonder she keeps getting salted.

Messages In This Thread