rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Out of the blue rejection

Out of the blue rejection

Quote: (03-07-2013 01:45 AM)Irishman Wrote:  

In the future I would suggest just writting 'okay' or nothing at all to a message like that and then leaving it sit for a bit.

Yeah I figured as much, but kinda wanted to see if I got more info from her. Need to make sure I don't fall back into my old bad habits with stuff like this.

Quote:Quote:

'Drinks thursday? Wear something cute.'

If she 'get bored' then shake it up a bit. Flake on her, be unpredictable.

Wait a while then call her up as if nothing has happened. Feed her emotions, any emotions will do. Fuck her, give her orgasms, then bail. Call her up next morning and invite her to have breakfast with you. Hang up on her. Tie her up to your bed, then go have some coffee. Stick your thumb up her ass. Call her someone elses name. Give her a stupid nickname like "Boobs" or "Tinyass".

She get bored, you have fun.

Awesome advice. I find myself worrying about my own frame and control so much I kinda forget about the letting go and having fun thing. Need to work on this. I actually used the "Wear something cute" (shamelessly stolen from here) on the other girl I'm seeing. She turned up, took off her coat, shyly looked up from the floor and said "....I tried". Nearly banged her right then and there in the kitchen. In fact I would've done if I didn't live with 7 other people. That's why she's above the girl who rejected in my estimations.

Messages In This Thread