rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Out of the blue rejection

Out of the blue rejection

So I have been seeing this Japanese girl for about a month. The past few times we went out, had some drinks, got nicely drunk and went home and fucked. We did this last Monday too. On Tuesday we had lunch and a coffee and made tentative plans to meet up tonight.

On Wednesday I messaged her saying that I forgotten I had made plans with a friend to go see wrestling tonight. But I said "I'm free Monday. Let's meet and have fun again."

Then last night she sent me this:

"hi
i wont meet u anymore i get bored!
bye"

This confused me as she always seemed to be having a good time, lots of laughs, always eager to fuck at the end of the night, so I couldn't get where this came from. I currently have another girl on the go too, and this one was number 2 in my head, but still the suddenness and disconnect to how she was acting kinda threw me a bit.

I replied with: "You always seemed to be having fun to me. Whatever. Email me if you change your mind." I paused over the Whatever wondering if it sounded a bit butthurt, but went with it anyway. Probably over analyzing as usual, but any thoughts/advice?

I'd ideally like to keep her in the rotation, but at the same time I'm okay with it as it frees up one of my precious nights off.

Messages In This Thread