rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

And you thought there was an issue with American male masculinity...

And you thought there was an issue with American male masculinity...

Quote:Quote:

Yeah, sorry about that. Didn't mean to say it like that. What I meant is that most (in my opinion. this is how I experience it) guys who are really buffed up but short ( 1.75 and below) try to look though and strong and act this way (along with a few tats) to compensate their height. In this way their insecurity radiates from them.
no worries, I think I know what you mean. for me, it's when guys like this are aggressive that I can't stand. I'm sitting there thinking - 'you know I could seriously hurt you if I wanted to, right?' That can be annoying.

Quote:Quote:

the dating market is not as tough as it is in the US.
true. I'll get final word if I'm staying here next week, and after that I'm going to be a language learning machine. Got to know it to break into the market (if you don't want to rely on outliers - which I have been). The American English accent will never get you anywhere (maybe SE Asia, I don't know), but American accented foreign language spoken at least decent is a key.

Messages In This Thread