rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

And you thought there was an issue with American male masculinity...

And you thought there was an issue with American male masculinity...

Quote: (03-08-2013 06:37 AM)LucienM Wrote:  

Edit: Just talking about (all guys) who've been in like 1 LTR forever (and bring their sweet little Princesses to Mexico). Same sort of thing when a guy gets divorced (or so I've heard from louis ck standup). Out of practice at least

Quote:Quote:

Oh I can understand you well, I'd bore my ass off too if I'd be off the beaten track in Germany , hah!
People in the north of Germany are known to be close minded and not very kind or well-receiving of strangers.

Where in Germany will you move to?

a good Uni city w/ 25-30,000 students and a straight shot to Berlin on the ICE (end up there or Hamburg within a year or so and commute a few times a week).

Quote:Quote:

Every time I see a jacked or buffed dude being 10 cm shorter then me I laugh inside because it shows his inferiority complex.

I'm 10cm shorter than you (180cm). So I'm that guy you just laugh at. That's a bit harsh, man, judge a man based purely on appearance.

Yeah, sorry about that. Didn't mean to say it like that. What I meant is that most (in my opinion. this is how I experience it) guys who are really buffed up but short ( 1.75 and below) try to look though and strong and act this way (along with a few tats) to compensate their height. In this way their insecurity radiates from them.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread