rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chronic Fatigue Cures? Anyone?

Chronic Fatigue Cures? Anyone?

Quote: (03-19-2013 02:50 PM)thebassist Wrote:  

I know exactly what you mean, it sounds like you may have adrenal fatigue.

Quote:Quote:

Tired for no reason?
Having trouble getting up in the morning?
Need coffee, colas, energy drinks, sodas, salty or sweet snacks to keep going?
Feeling run down and stressed?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, you may be experiencing adrenal fatigue. Adrenal fatigue occurs when adrenal gland function becomes less than optimal—usually as a result of stress. It is not the same as Addison’s disease. An estimated 80% of people experience adrenal fatigue and the physical symptoms of stress at some point in their lives, yet it is frequently overlooked and misunderstood by the medical community.*

In 1998, Dr. James L. Wilson coined the term ‘adrenal fatigue’ to identify a specific kind of chronic tiredness that many people experience. It can affect anyone who undergoes frequent, persistent or severe mental, emotional or physical stress. Adrenal function can also be an important factor in health issues ranging from allergies to obesity.*

Lots of good recommendations in this thread. Excercise, proper diet (low in carbohydrates), vitamin d, fish oil.

They actually have specific adrenal health supplements, and some of the reviews are pretty great. I'm no expert, so I'd suggest you do your own research and experimentation, and see what happens. If it works out well you might even want to think about posting up a data sheet.

Best of luck!

Have you ever tried one or know anybody that has tried adrenal health supplements?

Some guy at a supplement store was trying to sell me on some supps that he said would help you recover and reduce your tolerance from taking preworkout and it would allow you to be more sensitive to caffeine and other stimulants.

Not sure if that is the same thing as adrenal health supps but it would be interesting for someone to shed some light on if these actually work

Messages In This Thread