rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medellin Escape - tours/VIP/concierge

Medellin Escape - tours/VIP/concierge

Quote: (03-05-2013 11:51 PM)Tully Mars Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2013 10:59 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2013 10:44 PM)Tully Mars Wrote:  

money talks in Colombia....if he is connected to Luxury then he is established....I just think the more you extend yourself in this country, the more opportunity for bad shit to happen....the rules are different in Colombia......Look at what happened to Aussie Greg and the Mansion...

For those of us out of the loop, what happened to "Aussie Greg and the Mansion"?

Ran a very popular P4P brothel/tour/condo package type deal geared towards north american sex tourists...got very popular, and was disliked by many locals in Medellin.....he eventually got muscled and robbed....believed to be an inside job by his own security.....I work around some of the elite in Colombia...old money....the security and caution they take is no joke.....I just think the risk is not worth the reward....tons of hot chicas in this country....more than enough for the taking, but as a gringo I wouldn't turn to a flashy lifestyle...only asking for trouble....just my 2 cents..

Cool. Thanks for the insight.

"Aussie Greg and the Mansion".

Could be a good movie title.

Like, "Smokey and The Bandit".

Messages In This Thread