rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Slave School

Slave School

I was reading about a man who called himself "the Doctor".

Early fifties, owned a large Victorian villa in a wealthy suburb of a large city.

He was the "owner" of a "slave school". With waiting lists.

Women from ages 21 to 40 were allowed to apply. Once accepted, they were to show up on his door-step, where they would be received by one of the girls already properly disciplined.

They would then have to hand over all possessions. Everything. Then they would be washed. In cold water.

Then the disciplining process would begin. The girls would be given instructions. To study a topic of importance - it could be politics, art, culture, history or even a language. When he got home from work, the topic would be discussed while one of the other girls would prepare dinner. Other tasks included cleaning, shopping or cooking. The girls were to be properly dressed when he came home from work to receive him. That meant nudity. But they were to have their hair done up and make-up on.

When girls required disciplining, whips could be used, but mostly in the beginning. A more effective form of punishment was to lock the girls in a dark isolated room. It was amazing what it could do in order to make her more compliant. Girls could at any time refuse to do as told, but then they'd have to leave the house immediately and never return. When a girl has been properly taught and disciplined, and shows potential, she is kept on to help instruct future slaves.

He claims he didn't sleep with them often. Rather, he'd have them perform sexually on each other.

Whether this story is true or not I cannot say.

But it sounds like a whole new level of game. If this is what is possible for a early fifty-year old, then fuck me, that is the goal.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Messages In This Thread