rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to be - Europe - Summer 2013

Where to be - Europe - Summer 2013

Quote: (03-05-2013 12:41 PM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2013 11:42 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

.....and impression of CASH flow.

That's well verbalised: An 'impression of cash flow'. That sums up a huge part of my game I have found. I find because of my accent and I dress smarter then most of the competition and 'perceived' lifestyle, chicks presume I have a large cash flow. The reality is that for the most part I have no more cash then the chick I am talking to unless she is still young. I'll tell a chick that I was on the Cote d'Azur on the weekend and their eyes light up and you can see them immediately start thinking that means I have big bank but what they don't know is that I flew down on Easyjet,I stayed on my friend's sofa and I ate at a pizza joint every night. They also don't know that to travel so much I don't run a car,don't party hard in the UK,don't spend cash on gadgets and shit that I don't need etc. Of course I won't tell them those finer details,let their imagination run wild. Usually by the time they are on the verge of understanding that I am not wealthy I am finishing with her.

The fact is that once your wardrobe is tight and your frame is equally strong you don't need much money to give an 'impression' of having money especially when dealing with women who are not that rich either.

Sorry for going off topic but needed to get that out.

Well said amigo.

Quote:Quote:

Of course I won't tell them those finer details,let their imagination run wild.

Hell, I have been "gaming" the entire Internet for years. People think I travel on Private Jets, because their imagination runs wild.

They still think that even though I have said I fly Ryanair and coach.

People think I own Yachts (never once have I said I did). I only own surfboards.

People think I have mansions (never once have I said I did). I don't even own a crib anymore (sold them). I have a rental. In fact, I hate big houses.

People think I have $200,000 cars (never once have I said I did). I take cabs and town cars. Or travel by foot.

People love to believe. Use it to your advantage.

That is Game.

Give people just enough rope to let them hang themselves.

It works. With biz and girls.

Messages In This Thread