rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

FB conversation after banging chick

FB conversation after banging chick

So I banged this girl who I share some common friends with. I didn't know her and we met at a party, got pretty drunk and I ended up at her place. We didn't get to talk that much.

So I added her on facebook a couple of days after (it sucks not having her phone number). And the moment she accepted my friend request she sent me a message saying something like "hey you [Image: smile.gif] did you find your way home the other day? blah blah"

I replied with something like "blah blah we should get together some other day" and she was like "blah blah yes we should definitely hang out some other day [Image: smile.gif]"

Next day we were speaking a bit on fb and she left in the middle of the conversation. I had started this conversation so I decided I wouldn't speak to her again unless I casually found her on a pub or she started the conversation again.

6 days later (today) she writes to me again apologizing for not responding and asking stuff like how long are you staying here blah blah and a couple of smileys. I haven't replied yet and I'm plannig on waiting at least until tomorrow (partying tonight so I have sort of an excuse for not replying). My plan is just to reply with short phrases and seeming nice but sort of uninterested. Maybe a couple of spicy/humorous phrases.

She's easily a 9 and has a wealthy family so she's got to be used to so many guys chasing her, buying her drinks and that kind of shit. I bet she's not used to any guy showing much resistance. I want to bang her again pretty bad, but I have other options, not the end of the world at all.

Thoughts? Experiences with girls similar to these?

Thanks for your patience, first post here after reading Poland Bang and Bang [Image: tongue.gif]

Messages In This Thread