rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Happiness with a 3

Happiness with a 3

Geeks sell them selves short I find. For being smart they should understand that being a geek just means you have tastes in different things and their will be hot women whom have tastes in those things too. The laws of social dynamics, groupthink, herd mentalities and the humans need to be a part of something don't change the more abstract and odd your tastes and likes are. I learned this first hand from having to socialize with BDSM people and realizing they were no different then regular people. They prided themselves on being open-minded and different but they were just as ignorant and in-need of acceptance and validation like the majority, just a different style to which they perused it.

If they excel at whatever geeky shit they do make sure they own it and run their niche like anything else. Women will chance the value and status, it does not matter what you do, women in that subset will take notice. One dude whom I know is a photographer and uses that as his avenue to get girls. He takes fetish photos and has a good personality and is sociable. He is no Brad Pitt but since he has something that women want, and he leverages it into situations where he can meet a lot of women and find one's whom click. Plus he says just for him showing up at events with hot women, and being around hot women whom he has worked with helps his confidence but also projects DHV to other girsl whom are more on his level.

Having a different mindset and approach can mean in those closed group circles you would have a easy advantage over the rest of your competition. The pickings for quality women would be more spare but they would be there.

Messages In This Thread