rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Life Hacks Thread

The Life Hacks Thread

Since the majority of us are diving deep into self development, let's share some ideas on what you have personally found successful and work for you in your life.

These Life Hacks can be anything you've found to be successful for you. Whether it be in workouts, diets, audio courses, lifestyle enhancements, anything...

Also, specifically what ROUTINES do you do daily that you would recommend?

I'll start...

Currently I am on the SLOW CARB DIET again.
- It's from Tim Ferriss (4 Hour body)
- After following it for several months last year, I lost all belly fat (probably a few pounds), and when followed correctly, you can notice results in just a couple weeks.

I also started P90X
- This is a home workout program, as many of you have discussed
- I am 4 days into this program and the before and after pictures from people who have completed it are what's motivating me.

I am drinking Tony Robbin's INNER BALANCE DRINK
- This is a powder that includes dehydrated brocolli, wheat grass, barley grass, alfalfa, and spinach.
- It actually tastes pretty good, mix with water, and after drinking this 2x per day for the last 2 weeks, I am experiencing higher energy levels and less desire to eat unhealthy.

MEDITATION
- Whenever I get into my head, I like to meditate...
- The below clip is easy to use and gets the job done.

Who's next...

Messages In This Thread