rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Confessions of a billionaire

Confessions of a billionaire

Quote: (03-03-2013 10:12 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Quote: (03-03-2013 09:34 PM)Wayout Wrote:  

I honestly don't see any down side. I am not a young one anymore, let's say I am 40 ( don't want to leave too much information about myself on the internet).
I got tons of stories to remember, I got laid a ton, I traveled internationally twice a year for 20 years, I spent all the money I made and I got into some serious debt with credit cards. But I had fun!
I never worked full time or sometimes I was traveling for months and months. I kept in shape and worked out regularly. I hung out with young crowd and was getting young pussy...like 18-21 young.
So now I am let's say 40. I went to college and I can use that degree to find a job. I have no savings, but in a year I will save maybe 10-15k because I am single and have no wife/kids and still drive a crappy car and rent.
I don't have that much energy now, I don't need to constantly go out a get laid. In fact I enjoy a quite evening by myself more often.
Eventually I will save enough money for retirement plus social security. So that's the plan. Any flaws in it ?

First of all, why do you think you will easily get a job just because you have a degree? I am assuming you got your degree at the same age as most people.

So you get a degree and head off into the world fucking around only to come back when your 40. You think employers will hire a 40 year old dude who happens to have been out of college for 15 years and still has not experience.

That screams unreliable to an employer.

Skip school if this is your plan. No need to waste your time.

Look, part of the reason 30 and 40 and 50 are awesome is due to figuring life out and becoming established.

I honestly don't understand the logic. I worked my ass off and still get laid a ton. I traveled, lived in other countries and across America because of work. I built up my own successful company that really has just taken off (6 years of work) in a major way.

You guys make it sound like you can't get laid unless you focus on getting laid 24/7.

I blame the smart phones and facebook.

Exactly. I went all around the world and made money as part of my work. Just backpacking it around sounds damn boring in addition to being financial/professional suicide but to each his own.

Messages In This Thread