rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American women abroad

American women abroad

Roosh wrote something: "I can't even control my face when I hear a female America accent in Europe..." that rang true.

I had the this experience for the first time about 5 years ago. Backdrop was that I had been travelling extensively for work for about a year throughout Asia and Europe and I was enjoying it. It was then I began to see American women as the anomalies they are.

I was travelling in Barcelona to see the museums, enjoying coffee at an outdoor cafe. At a nearby table, two obviously American females - mother (about my age, mid-forties) and her teenage daughter - were speaking loudly about nonsense (food, bodily functions, local women), as American women are won't to do.

My friend - a Ukrainian woman - looks their way and says quietly to me: "They are like children. Do they shut up." Then up walks the husband, wearing a fanny pack, velcro sneakers, shorts and holding a tour guide. His wife and daughter verbally attack him about this and that, about the coffee, about the days plans, about the hotel. His body language is one of supplication and defeat as he walks off to try to arrange a tour or something at their bidding. He goes, they laugh and resume their stream of conscious "dialogue"... American women really don't have conversations... they just say whatever shit comes to their mind, like children.

Another story: a fat, middle-aged American business woman in Hong Kong, gets greeted by a stylish young concierge in the W Hotel elevator, who asks how her day is and if she had any plans for the evening. She bristles. I swear she was going to cry rape. Turns up her nose and walks out of the elevator, offended.

Third story: after a two week stint in Asia, I found myself in Vegas. In the Wynn lobby there was a large crowd and the loudest racket. I quickly realized what it was: the cackle of a herd of American women, unrestrained and loud with no self-restraint. Here they were in their natural habitat. In Asia, women had restraint.

Nearly any time you see an American woman abroad outside of her native habitat, things are difficult for her.

Around the same time, I tried to travel with my now ex-wife, who was American. She hated travel and seemed completely lost and deflated when we were abroad. She eventually refused to travel and accused me of being a sex tourist because I seemed happy women flirted with me in Europe. In Europe (and this was Western Europe), I was the one getting looks, not her. In the U.S. she had legions of orbiters on Facebook, the gym, at work. In Europe, her dress was dumpy and unsophisticated and her body was masculine, due to her recent obsession with weight training. I was wearing tailored suits from Hong Kong, look 10 years younger than I am and was being treated normally, like a man.

Two things became clear: to see an American female in Europe or Asia is to see them for what they are. Spoiled children of little value as women, who cannot compete with other women.

Secondly, they hate travel (and god forbid, being an ex-pat) as they get older, probably because they see as well how they stick out and have reduced value. In their college years they go to get fucked by alpha European men, because they are loose and are easily seduced by European game. After 24, they are usually anxious to head back to the U.S, nanny state and cultural regime where they have their way.

So others have stories about American females abroad?

"Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact."

"Want him to be more of a man? Try being more of a woman!"

"It is easier to be a lover than a husband, for the same reason that it is more difficult to be witty every day, than to say bright things from time to time."

Balzac, Physiology of Marriage

Messages In This Thread