rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

TravelBum in Medellin

TravelBum in Medellin

Quote: (02-16-2014 03:42 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Are you surprised? I mentioned this for the original Travelbum season. The presence of paid shoots gives the show this "pro" element.

If this chick is doing cam work, its almost 1000% guaranteed that she's a prepago i.e. she does "something strange for some change." Also,
plastic surgery is not like a root canal, that you are walking around and about in 24 hours after its done. A chick whose doing the breast implant/lipo/Brazilian butt lift combo will be out of commission for at least 4-12 weeks. The only way a Colombiana will agree to see you after 4+ weeks AND lets you film her is if there's something in it for her.

But fuck it, there's no such thing as truly true "reality TV." They all take their poetic licenses one way or another. Mixx pointed out that in Colombian once you stick a camera in any of these broads faces they freeze and cramp up on you. However, I do think his videos are more realistic that Vitalyzdtv ones...

I like that he was honest with regards to Medellin. He didn't paint Medellin as some "poosy paradise" where you going to get your cock sucked as soon as you clear customs.

Overall, very well made and entertaining video.

Messages In This Thread