rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Techniques on how to bang wanna be models from other countries.

Techniques on how to bang wanna be models from other countries.

Here is my technique for banging models from other countries and it works every time. Bottom line is you need to learn photography to the point where you are close to professional and you need to buy top of the line equipment. Then you join a site like http://www.modelmayhem.com and build up a portfolio. You can do this by shooting local girls or going to group photoshoots with professional models. About a month before your about to travel you contact models through Model Mayhem and tell them your agent sent you to their country to do photo shoots on local women for some magazines that are being published in Los Angeles or New York and that you will be only able to publish the top 3. This works every time plus when you show up with legit equipment and so seem like you know what your doing then they take you very seriously. These women show me around town, take me out, and best of all I bone 95% of them. You have to invest some money in equipment and invest time in getting good at photography, but the rewards are worth it. If you have a buddy traveling with you, he call always play the assistent.

Messages In This Thread