rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

advice to this forum about personal health

advice to this forum about personal health

Quote: (02-28-2013 03:27 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I read that thread but didn't see any tips on how to deal with smoking and working out.

Just a bunch of people telling you they are ex smokers or chew tobacco. Or people saying to drink wine instead.

I guess I don't know about the "population" of people on that site. Are they all body builders?

Or are some athletes like boxers/surfers/mma/parkour etc?

I cant do a search and read every thread for everyone. If that question is that important to you then you will have to spend 10 minutes to an hour looking through a bunch of threads searching for 5k+ posters and finding the answers yourself.

The highest rep posters (like 500k+ rep) usually have a few things in common, most went to top of the line schools and have continued their education on nutrition past schooling, some do studies on people themselves. There are a few olympic trainers and olympic nutritionists but they say the same things that the lower rep posters are saying. Alan Aragon is the poster on that website that everyone seems to look up to. You can go to his profile and read all of his threads but it will be confusing if you don't already have the knowledge of the basics.

Messages In This Thread