rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reviews of "Why can't I leave a smiley face?"

Reviews of "Why can't I leave a smiley face?"

Quote: (03-30-2013 04:54 PM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

Quote: (03-30-2013 10:12 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Just read the book this morning. Smiley Face consists of Roosh's observations during his one month visit to DC after nearly two years spent in Europe. The book makes many comparisons between American girls (in DC) and the girls he met in Europe. Roosh chooses a "stream of consciousness" narrative style to articulate his thoughts.

Though it's no Dead Bat in Paraguay, this book divulges Roosh's family relationships more than any other he's written. My family comes from an "old world" culture as well so I immediately understood the dynamic between him and the women in his family.

DC definitely sucks but I think Roosh should spend more time in other major US cities - and second-tier cities - before coming to conclusive views about the entire country. I would like to see him apply his same work ethic in venues in Miami, Los Angeles, and New York and seeing what he has to say. Having been to many American cities myself, I could hardly consider the women to be all the same, whether in looks or personality.

The problem, and I have said this before, is that Roosh has already seen the "mountain top," so to speak, of quality & femininity. If he were to return to the USA to do a round-up of descent first-tier and second-tier cities in the USA, he would be miserable. I can't think of a single city in America, and I have visited many, that would compare to the cities Roosh has visited in Eastern Europe. Not one. That is because American chicks don't compare to Eastern Euro babes in terms of beauty AND femininity.

Yeah, it would have been nice for Roosh to have done a round-up of descent first-tier and second-tier cites before he left to go overseas, but it is what it is. I still think that Roosh's experience in the DC metro area has given him enough "street cred" to comment on American women. Contra to your point, American women are very similar (when compared to women overseas) since all American women consume the same media/TV/movies/etc and speak the same language, and the small regional differences between chicks in the USA are really minor in the grand scheme of things.

That point of view still doesn't account for the variety of women that you find in different American cities. Sure, maybe Roosh won't consider the women in NYC or Chicago to be on par with, say, Poland, but he may come to the same conclusion comparing Rio de Janeiro or Kiev to his favorite Polish cities as well. That doesn't mean "American women" altogether suck or anything. I can definitely speak from experience when I say DC women do not resemble the kind of women you find in many other American cities. I always have a much easier time outside of DC when it comes to game.

Messages In This Thread