rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black Guys Kill in Sweden

Black Guys Kill in Sweden

I'm surprised at the number of US brothas that sleep on this country. A Black man cannot lose here. Most of the Black guys here are African from back when the late prime minister Olof Palme had a policy of accepting any Africans that could reach the Swedish border. I remember when I first rolled thru here back in the mid-'80s -- pure heaven!!!

First of all, get on a social network like Facebook. Swedish chicks are thick on FB. Someone mentioned Couchsurfing on another thread -- that's a good idea, and will save you kronor (kr). Not that you need to be rollin' with stacks to have a good time. Swedish women believe in equality, and are more than happy to carry their own weight financially.

Swedish Chicks: I can't emphasize enough that Sverige has some of the hottest chicks (particularly, blondes -- natural & fake) I've ever seen...and many are straight-up chocoholics. As matter of fact, they have been rollin' thru L.A. for yrs. to hook up with brothas. Just ask any of the skatedancers in Venice Beach. It was bananas here back in the '90s.

Day Game Stocktown: Roll thru the three dept stores NK, Åhlens & PUB, and spit game at the sales ladies. Also, roll down Drottninggatan during lunch hr. For the young bucks: roll thru SOFO (south of Folkungatan) in Sodermalm. Kungsträdgården is good to sit and people watch.

Stocktown Clubs: If you done your homework you should have no problem getting into the hottest clubs. What you should do before you leave the States is get in tac with club deejays -- preferably, femmes. They will get you in the clubs without have to stand in line. Although, for a brotha, standing in line with all those hotties ain't so bad. You can spit game while you wait in line. If you're under 25, you can play the hip-hop angle with your dress. Those brothas over 25, need to dress stylishly -- hip black jacket/pants/shoes, white shirt. The evenings there are cool even in summer. Most of the clubs are within walking distance of each other. Stureplan has a load of high-end clubs.

Hott Stocktown Clubs: Sturecompagniet/Utecompagniet; White Room; Rose Bar; Laroy; Ambassadeur; Le Bon Palais; Magenta; Solidaritet; Spy Bar (for the older brothas); F-12 (actually, a restaurant cum club during summer). Pick a spot where you see the longest line with the hottest chicks.

You can see for youself that Swedish chicks throw off beaucoup heat: http://www.stureplan.se (scroll all the way down, and click each individual pic)

Hott Fun In the Summertime: If you're a young buck (or an old buck), then you need to roll thru Visby on Gotland island. During summer it's party central -- gazillions of hott blondes just wanna have fun.

Follow the link for a map of Gotland: http://www.visitsweden.com/sweden/Attrac...rn-Sweden/

Transportation to Gotland: http://www.gotland.info/language/eng/resa.php

One more thing, I don't mean to end-run the non-Black guys on here with my emphasis on the bruhs...but, American Black guys without a doubt have the edge with chicks in Sweden.

Messages In This Thread