rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Makers: Women Who Make America

Makers: Women Who Make America

I had a few thoughts today as I walked into my 100% "male dominated" STEM classes.

I don't know why any feminist would ever bring up the lack of women in STEM fields. If anything, that's their biggest failure. I vote to re-phrase "male-dominated STEM fields" as "fields abundant in female absenteeism". If they think that women in engineering is a good thing, then there is no reason why they shouldn't shame women for being stupid. The problem is that no prominent feminist talking head is in a STEM field so they'd be first in line to get shamed. What the hell could they know?

If Facebook is any indication there are probably millions of feminists getting angry about the "male dominated STEM fields" but none of them can piss each other off enough to make any of them go to college for a field that isn't journalism, women's studies, education, or "really hard sciences" like biology. For that, all major feminists are both bad examples (no real "leaders" spend 95% of the time bitching about how hard they have it) and goddawful ignorant. Every single one of them that I've known has taken the easy road out of college and gotten a shit degree. Not one feminist that I know has a math degree. I understand that this education differential is somewhat different overseas.

Seriously, feminists who clearly read the site, do you know why women aren't getting jobs as engineers, physicists, statisticians, computer programmers, mathematicians, actuaries, and fields where serious money is made? It's because they know it's hard, and they're too busy fucking off beating dead horse feminist arguments in women's studies, learning how to write acceptably biased journalism, speaking dead languages, or being not very competitive at painting instead of manning up and challenging themselves to get a real degree. And yet these big swinging clits have the gall to somehow blame the magical patriarchy or male oriented teaching when this is a problem that is more American than international. The problem is not "gender oriented jobs" or "engineers are perceived to be male". it's American women who are taught to be entitled and are lazy as shit as a result.

If it is true that modern feminism is using shaming techniques to keep women out of STEM fields, then they're essentially the patriarchy. I hope they all go to a hell where you do nothing but laplace transforms.

Messages In This Thread