rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When Did You Blossom?

When Did You Blossom?

To me (29) the professional/financial is where I'm stuck. I need to work for myself, I just can't figure out how to do it. Got an engineering degree but I do sales. Would like to somehow sharpen those skills and freelance a bit.

On a side note, I have two theories (probably flawed) on what causes late bloomers:

1) Environmental: People exposed to less stressful environments growing up tend to be late bloomers. I read that children from single mother households tend to hit puberty earlier.

2) Genetic diversity: Now this is entirely a guess on my part. Basically, if women were only going for one alpha male this would cause a problem with regard to genetic diversity. So if at different points different men become the 'alpha', it allows for women to still chase the alpha male while at the same time propagating a variety in the gene pool, thus enhancing the survival probability of the species as a whole. While women are predominantly 'quality' oriented, I still think they have some need for quantity/diversity. Just as how men are predominanty 'quantity' oriented, I still don't get a boner for most fatties.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Messages In This Thread